J.R. is a Tuscaloosa native and joined the firm as an Attorney in 2017. He practices in the areas of personal injury, contract law, business litigation, probate law, and estate planning.
- Personal Injury
- Contract Law
- Business Litigation
- Probate Law
- Estate Planning
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), The University of Alabama School of Law- 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration, cum laude, The University of Alabama- 2013
Admitted to Practice
- J.R. was admitted to practice in Alabama in 2017.
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Tuscaloosa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tuscaloosa Estate Planning Council